Almost everyone dreams of owning a luxurious, comfortable, unique, and top-of-the-range car at one time of their life. Lucky enough, there are so many types of cars in the market that can fit one’s desire today.
But even with all the different choices available, Mercedes-Benz remains to be the most adored and respected brand in the world of automotives. Many people take pride in owning Mercedes-Benz cars and others just can’t help but dream of owning one in the future.
But what really makes this brand so endowed and fancied all over the world? Here is a glimpse as to why;
- Safety – Since the beginning, Mercedes-Benz manufacturers have always made cars with the best safety features such as the anti-locking breaking system in mind. And because people are always looking for autos that guarantee them of safety, Mercedes-Benz continues to be their number one priority.
- Uniqueness – Mercedes-Benz cars are always classic and different from other cars. This is because they are made by very innovative engineers who take pride in what they do. They not only see it as a machine, but also as an asset that gives their customers something different than what is already in the market.
- Resale value – Unlike other used vehicles, Mercedes-Benz always fetch a high value in the market even when sold as second-hand.
- Status/Reputation – The Mercedes-Benz brand has been in the market for a long time, establishing a solid reputation for itself. It is still viewed as an affluent car and anyone who owns it takes prestige in it.
New models have unique and distinct features that make them stand out among their competitors. Here are some of the most opulent Mercedes-Benz choices;
1. Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan
The S-Class Sedan has a very unique exterior design. It is known for its efficiency, exemplary safety features, comfort and performance. Some of its features include:
- Powerful engine – It has a well designed eight-cylinder engine that can gives plenty of power from every last drop of diesel burnt.
- Awesome suspension system – S-Sedan is the first car to detect bumps ahead. When its ROAD SURFACE SCAN detects bumps ahead, the MAGIC BODY CONTROL ensures that the suspension is in place just in case the driver accidentally hits the bumps.
- Executive seats – It has very comfortable seats. One can recline the seat to any position by just the touch of a button. Travelling in this luxury car is a thing to desire.
2. Mercedes-Benz G-Class
This is a very luxurious car mainly used by the head of states. It is one of the first cars to have unique and customized interior design features. It has been developed and redesigned over the years to make it look classy. Most celebrities are now using it.
Nevertheless, it is mostly used by the military because of its high strength features and super speed capabilities. Additionally, it’s suspension system can tilt more than that of other vehicles without difficulties, making it a great off–roader.
3. Mercedes-Benz E-Class
The Mercedes-Benz E-Class is said to be a very intelligent car because of its enhanced and developed safety features, unique interior structures, and completely enhanced comfort. It has a four engine cylinder which makes its performance very high. Some of its safety features include:
- Pre-safe sound– With this feature, the driver is warned of any crash that is about to happen before-hand.
- Active Brake Assist – It detects any dangers outside the car. Whenever an accident is about to happen, it helps the driver to make an abrupt brake and at the same time provides support when a brake emergency is made.
- Attention Assist – This feature is able to sense when the driver is worn out or sleeping. When it detects this, it sounds a warning to prevent the driver from going off track.
4. Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV
There are many different SUV Mercedes-Benz brands. But let’s look at GLC SUV model. It is more of an athlete or sporty car. It has two to four cylinder engines which make it quite efficient. It has an off-road package which makes it good for traveling on any type of road. Additionally, it has a flexible body control suspension.
As for safety features, it has ATTENTION ASSIST, electronic stability program and COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST. This allows one to drive comfortably without fear of getting into an accident unaware.
The above models are among the most opulent Mercedes-Benz vehicles to choose from. If you are looking to buy one of these, you can trust of not going wrong!