Although many realtors have an office, they spend most of their time driving their clients around in their cars to show them a potential property. Hence, there is an important need for realtors to have a luxurious and comfortable car which is capable of offering their clients some comforts.
During these long sales transactions, a Mercedes-Benz is often the best option to consider as a vehicle for a realtor. There are many reasons as to why it is the best choice.
Some of them include technological improvements in their infotainment systems, fuel efficiency enabling realtors to reduce costs while driving clients around. Since the process of driving from one property to another can be long and tiresome, it is important that the realtor’s car should be comfortable. Mercedes-Benz provides a high level of luxury and comfort, hence another important reason why they are the perfect choice. Also, it is important that realtors have a vehicle that provide safety for their clients. Mercedes-Benz has driving assist systems which ensure that they provide the driving safety design that is needed.
Since a realtor drives for extended distances, the luxurious qualities of a Mercedes-Benz can start wear out. The car need to be taken care off and maintained by a trusted Mercedes-Benz shop. Below are some tips to help realtors to maintain their Mercedes-Benz:
• There should be a regular cleaning of the realtor’s Mercedes-Benz interior since they drive their clients long hours. To keep the interior clean, the surfaces shining, and the seats looking good, vacuum the interior of the car regularly using Mercedes-Benz car care products. Also, take the vehicle through a car wash before picking up clients. Consider cleaning underneath the car by hosing off any winter road grime. Cleaning both in summer and winter is important as it prevents the paint job from wear and tear produced by dirt or slush.
• Use Mercedes-Benz leather care to clean the seats. The leather care is an elegant and complete treatment for a leather interior, a luxurious conditioning and cleansing formula that cleans away surfaces contaminants, protects the seats from damaging UV rays and restores the beauty of the original leather.
• To restore the smooth finish to the exterior of the Mercedes-Benz, use Mercedes-Benz paint cleaner to remove stains, surface oxidation, and blemishes that do not wash off. Apply the paint cleaner to a sponge and begin by working on a single section at a time. Rub the surface thoroughly and evenly and let it dry. Then wipe with a clean towel to restore the smooth finish before waxing and polishing.
• Realtors should purchase the best tires in the market since they travel for tons of miles in their cars. The tires should be capable of handling all types of weather and at the same time boosting gas mileage. They should also maintain proper tire pressure to enhance better starting, stopping, and maneuvering ability.
• To improve the Mercedes-Benz function entirely, realtors should check the engine oil of their Mercedes-Benz regularly. They should park on a level surface and switch off the engine for five minutes when the engine is at normal temperature. If not so, the engine should be turned off after at least 30 minutes. That gives the oil time to come down into the reservoir. Then pull out the dipstick, wipe it and gently slide it back into the guide tube. If the oil level happens to be somewhere between the minimum and maximum mark, the level is correct, if not they should add oil. The new Mercedes-Benz models have an onboard computer which checks the oil for you.
• They should also maintain and test the cooling system. A mixture of coolants and distilled water keeps the cooling systems in check while also preventing deposits from building up in the cooling system and preventing corrosion. To test the coolant level, retain the car on a level surface when the engine has cooled down. Mercedes-Benz allows you to check the coolant temperature by turning the SmartKey to the second position in the ignition lock and then checking the coolant temperature display found in the instrument cluster. To add the coolant, first ensure that the coolant temperature is below 158 degrees. Then turn the cap halfway slowly to allow pressure to escape.
• When showing clients prospective homes, realtors should keep their Mercedes-Benz in the shade. This prevents the sun rays from fading the paint job. They should consider a car cover when it is impossible to always park in a garage or under a tree. Also, waxing the car prevents the paint corrosive substances like bird droppings getting near it.
• A Mercedes-Benz mechanic should conduct a routine inspection of the brakes. Immediate replacement of defective parts such as excessive grooves in the brake drums or worn out brake pads should be fixed. A mechanic who is familiar with Mercedes-Benz electric systems should check the electrical diagnostics of the car.
• Realtors should service their Mercedes-Benz transmission when the mileage is between 80,000 and 100,000 miles since it is a critical stage of the car. The transmission fluid also should be checked every time the car is taken in for service. After every 20,000 miles, the brake fluid level should be inspected and replaced. After 400,000 miles the air filters should be replaced.
• A realtor should stock their cars with plenty of paper maps of the areas they operate. This is necessary to avoid getting lost while showing the client a home. They should also ensure that their phones are fully charged and equipped with GPS. Mercedes-Benz comes with inbuilt GPS, providing realtors the opportunity to enter an address which the GPS displays for the shortest route to follow if the salesperson is visiting a new area.